free shipping AUS-WIDE on orders $40+ (USE FREE40 at checkout)
"I've cycled through a number of notebook brands, but my Greenwood exceeds them all for quality and affordability... if you're serious about recording your sketches, projects, and ideas, then it'll be the notebook for you.” - Daniel B, Brunswick.
the greenwood CLASSIC:
- Designed with soft flexible cover in a timeless forest green
- 192 pages of premium 100gsm ivory paper (fancy words for thick paper)
- Ability to lay flat on its own which is great for sketching and note-taking
- Ribbon bookmark, elastic closure and expandable inner pocket
- $5 goes directly to the charity Educaring Africa, who provide educational and medical facilities in Malawi
If Peter Parker was a journalist by day and Spiderman by night, well then Jesse Spencer Smith is a Biologist by day and an urban sketch artist with close to 31,000 followers on Instagram by night. We say same same. Find out about the process of architectural and urban sketching.
"Checking off a box with a pen is more satisfying than tapping a piece of glass. Because you don’t have to worry about your notebook shattering if you drop it. Because paper has soul".
"I worry that I won't see enough of the world because I will be caught up in my own little bubble"