the greenwood CLASSIC NOTEBOOK:
- Designed with soft flexible cover in a timeless forest green
- 192 pages of premium 100gsm ivory paper (fancy words for thick paper)
- Ability to lay flat on its own which is great for sketching and note-taking
- Ribbon bookmark, elastic closure and expandable inner pocket
- $5 goes directly to the charity Educaring Africa, who provide educational and medical facilities in Malawi
free shipping AUS-WIDE on orders $40+ (USE FREE40 at checkout)
I’ve always thought my attention span was short, I’d use “I’m easily distracted” as an excuse for not being able to concentrate on things for more than a blink of an eye. It wasn’t until I started actually teaching myself to stay focused for longer that I realised it’s a skill like anything else which can be improved (and lost if not practised).
Here are some tips I’ve learnt on how to spend less time on email, and ultimately less time in the office because you’ll be more focused and less distracted. I believe we can apply these at work, at home or with study.
We’ve never been more connected thanks to the internet, yet we’ve never felt more alone. I for one have no idea who my neighbours are or what they even look like, and I live in a block of flats with about 100 people in London.